none
exchange server sync problem with 3 domains ! please help RRS feed

• Question

• hi . i have a problem for syncing my project server and exchange server . my problem is diffrent from others in the forums . i couldn't find any answer . pleaaase help me

I have 3 domains : domain1.net and domain2.com and domain3.local

Domain1 is my public domain and Exchange server 2013 installed on that .

Domain2 is my data center domain and project server and SharePoint are installed on that domain

Domain3 is my users domain and user login to that domain.

Domain2 and domain3 have trust and user will login to server in domain2 with their domain1 account .

But I cannot setup trust between domain3 and the other .

Now I have problem for integrating SharePoint 2010,project server 2010 in domain2 and exchange server 2013 in domain1

regards, Omid

Sunday, July 20, 2014 5:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Omid,

As far as I am aware of you will need to have a two way trust to proceed with the integration.

Cheers! Happy troubleshooting !!! Dinesh S. Rai - MSFT Enterprise Project Management Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, July 21, 2014 8:06 PM
  • Hi Dinesh

thank you for your help . are you sure that if i make a trust between domain 1 and 2 , it works ?

my user account for login in to project server are in domain 3 and their mailbox users are in domain 1 and totally different ! will it work ?

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:03 AM