Update KB4012598 not showing up in WSUS RRS feed

• Question

• I am not seeing all the updates for KB4012598 showing up in our WSUS\SCCM.  We see updates for Server 2008, and Vista, but not for the other operating systems.  We received all the updates from patch Tuesday, for all operating systems we patch.  I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting.
    Monday, May 15, 2017 1:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

“KB4012598” you had mentioned might indicate “Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010 – Critical”. 

This security update includes many different KB numbers, each OS version has its own appropriate KB number. MS17-010 a generic name of these KBs.

For Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, it is KB 4012598. For Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, it is KB 4012212(security only) or KB 4012215(monthly rollup). And etc. 

You may reference “Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010 - Critical” for detail information:
    https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/MS17-010

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 25, 2017 7:40 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue. Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

You can click “Mark as answer” if the reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:48 AM