Mapping Affected User in Orchestrator RRS feed

• Question

• I've gotten this to work before, but I can't seem to remember or figure it out this time. Can someone help me figure out how to properly map the affected user within scorch?

This is what I have so far. Can someone see what I'm doing wrong?

Link between GetRelatedUser and GetAffectedUser

Link between GetRelatedUser and GetAffectedUser

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 3:56 PM

Answers

• I always recommend "keep it simple" ;-)

• On the Include Tab I would configure "Relationship Class from Get Related User does equal Affected User" and nothing else.
    • Nothing configured in the Exclude Tab.

If you start the runbook in Runbook Tester, what is the output of "Get Related User" actrivity?

Andreas Baumgarten

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 3:11 PM

All replies

• Crap, just realized I'm missing the get-ad user function after getting the user object. Disregard
    • Proposed as answer by Stoyan ChalakovMVP Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:12 PM
    • Marked as answer by STL_ITdude Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:40 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by STL_ITdude Monday, March 19, 2018 9:07 PM
    Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:03 PM
  • Nice job :)

Post back if it works afterwards.

Thanks,

Regards,

Stoyan (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!) Blog: https://blog.pohn.ch/ Twitter: @StoyanChalakov

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:12 PM
  • Sorry for the delay on updating this. I'm still not pulling affected user properly. After looking over what I've posted, can anyone identify what I've done wrong? 
    Monday, March 19, 2018 9:07 PM
  • You want to get the Affected User of the SR?

Than it should be "does equal" instead of "does not equal"?

Hope this helps.

Andreas Baumgarten

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 7:43 AM
  • I'm using "Does Equal" on the Include and "Does Not Equal" on the exclude. Meaning, exclude anything that doesn't equal affected user. Is that not how i should be filtering the link properties?
    Tuesday, March 20, 2018 2:44 PM
  • I always recommend "keep it simple" ;-)

• On the Include Tab I would configure "Relationship Class from Get Related User does equal Affected User" and nothing else.
    • Nothing configured in the Exclude Tab.

If you start the runbook in Runbook Tester, what is the output of "Get Related User" actrivity?

Andreas Baumgarten

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 3:11 PM
  • Try to use another filter - does not match pattern.

Peter

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 10:08 AM
  • Good old Orchestrator. Ended up upgrading to 1801, deleted the link, recreated the properties as I had them originally and its working now. Thanks for the suggestions guys. 
    Thursday, March 22, 2018 7:05 PM