none
Dynamic Link Library, NOTIFICATION keeps coming up. How to stop it and repair it? RRS feed

• Question

• I keep having a notification of a DLL Program file pop up every 3 to 5 minutes. It's getting annoying. Their is nothing wrong with my laptop, it runs great and all but this notification ruins the bliss on being online with my laptop.  It says their was a problem starting C:\Program Files (x86)\ NetRatingsNetSight\NetSight\nsmmgr.dll than it goes on to say A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. I press OK and it goes away for 3 to 5 minutes but it never ever stops. How do I fix it? What do i do?  
    Tuesday, October 6, 2015 1:31 PM

All replies

• C:\Program Files (x86)\ NetRatingsNetSight\NetSight\nsmmgr.dll 
    Where did you get it?  Uninstall it?

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Tuesday, October 6, 2015 3:36 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Alchemist,

Thank you for your question.

We could re-install NetRatingsNetSight to check if the issue persist, we could also refer to the following link:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/tess/archive/2009/04/29/unable-to-load-dll-dllname-dll-a-dynamic-link-library-dll-initialization-routine-failed-0x8007045a.aspx 

Best Regard,

Jim

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, October 7, 2015 6:13 AM