BSOD Memory_Management Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hey, I have been having problems with my Computer for a while. I checked both Ram Sticks with Memtest 86+ and found nothing wrong with the ram. I sometimes randomly get a BSOD when watching a HD Movie or Playing a game. The error message comes up with either Page Fault in paging area or  Memory_Management.  Do you think it could be my Hard Drive Failing, Motherboard or Graphics Card? Thanks.  Not sure how to access the Dump Files. Thanks.
    Saturday, October 20, 2012 5:39 AM

Answers

• Hi, I found the problem. Windows warned me that my Hard Disk is failing just recently. I'll just get it replaced. Thanks for your time. 
    • Marked as answer by Fuzzles128 Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:53 AM
    Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:53 AM

All replies

• Hello Fuzzles128.

I suggest you to update the DMP file from the \Windows\Minidump folder to your Window Live SkyDrive, make it publicly accessible and post the URL here, so we can analyze it and suggest you a solution.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno

Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:47 PM
  • Hi,

Based on my knowledge, the issue may be related to the graphic card driver. Therefore, please download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and see how it works.

If issue persists, please upload the dump files to SkyDrive for further research.

Use SkyDrive to upload collected files.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproui/thread/4fc10639-02db-4665-993a-08d865088d65

Hope this helps.

Jeremy Wu

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:19 AM
  • Hi, I found the problem. Windows warned me that my Hard Disk is failing just recently. I'll just get it replaced. Thanks for your time. 
    • Marked as answer by Fuzzles128 Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:53 AM
    Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:53 AM