MAP 5.5 automate inventory RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I have a question concerning MAP 5.5:

Is it possible to run the Inventory & Assessment Wizard in a certain timeschedule without user interaction? For example: I want the scan to be done at 9am, 1pm and 5pm for 1 week. The purpose is to initially customize the inventory with all the needed user accounts, locations to scan, etc. and afterwards automatically scan again with the same parameters.

Is that possible? Because now a big disadvantage of the MAP 5.5 is that a user has to manually start the inventory. If that user interaction could be minimized that would be great.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Thursday, April 14, 2011 12:41 PM

Answers

• At this time there is no way to schedule MAP to run the Inventory and Assessment Wizard or the Performance Metrics Wizard, they must me started manually.  This is on our list of possible future release features, but it is not currently in development.

Thanks,

Michael Switzer

• Proposed as answer by Michael Switzer01 Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:40 PM
    • Marked as answer by Bert Pinoy Friday, April 15, 2011 8:37 AM
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:40 PM

All replies

• At this time there is no way to schedule MAP to run the Inventory and Assessment Wizard or the Performance Metrics Wizard, they must me started manually.  This is on our list of possible future release features, but it is not currently in development.

Thanks,

Michael Switzer

• Proposed as answer by Michael Switzer01 Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:40 PM
    • Marked as answer by Bert Pinoy Friday, April 15, 2011 8:37 AM
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:40 PM
  • I would like that too!
    Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:39 PM