none
exchange server

Question

• I down loaded MSO professional plus pro 2016. I tried to set up my exchange server acct for my email but I get a window pop up that asks for my user name and password. I enter the information but the window continues to pop.  Any ideas.
    Friday, April 21, 2017 3:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I notice that the issue happens when you setup the Exchange account in Outlook. Please confirm if other Exchange users are encounter the same issue. Also make sure you can access your mailbox in Outlook Web App.

If the issue happens to many users, I suggest you can check the Autodiscover service which is used for Exchange account setup to retrieve server data. To check it, please run the following command in Exchange server:

Get-ClientAccessServer | FL Name,AutodiscoverServiceInternalUri

Then directly access the returned AutodiscoverServiceInternalUri in Internet Explorer from this problematic computer and see if it can be accessed successfully with code 600 returned to check your autodiscover service. 

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 24, 2017 7:07 AM
  • Additionally, you can also use the Microsoft Remote Connectivity analyzer tool to check the Outlook autodiscover service:

https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 24, 2017 7:09 AM