Could not sign in to Web Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem when sign in on Chrome Desktop, Android Email Client, and Android's Chrome Mobile on outlook.live.com, i use ***@outlook.com domain, here is the error message that i received when trying to open my email account on Chrome Desktop and Mobile:

:-(
    Something went wrong

We couldn't sign you in to Outlook. This might have happened because you have a bookmark that's out of date. Please try signing in at https://outlook.live.com/owa/ and updating your bookmark, if necessary.
    X-ClientId: 7808F4C211A5446781ABE19FACF111B1
    request-id a9d577e0-f42b-49c7-acca-30d132b8c5bc
    X-Auth-Error Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Security.LiveConfigurationHRESULTException
    X-OWA-Version 15.20.1294.46
    X-FEServer CWLP265CA0309
    X-BEServer CWLP265MB0546
    Date:11/16/2018 3:11:48 AM
    InnerException: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
    Fewer details...

Refresh the page

but the strange thing is that, when i tried to log in using another microsoft email account (my ***@live.com account) it works just fine, no error.

How is it possible? I need the fix ASAP since it's my main work email account.

Thanks

Friday, November 16, 2018 3:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

There are some technical issue.
    https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

Avis de non-responsabilité:
    Mon opinion ne peut pas coïncider avec la position officielle de Microsoft.

Bien cordialement, Andrei ...

MCP

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, November 26, 2018 8:46 AM
    Friday, November 16, 2018 5:49 AM
  • Hi Dave,

The issue has been fixed now. You may have a try again to see the result. If any further assistance needed here, feel free to let us know.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, November 26, 2018 8:46 AM
    Monday, November 19, 2018 7:20 AM