none
Meeting Room issue

Question

• Hi

One of my user sam is booked in the room and with some conflicting meeting schedules.
    When i click schedule view for today, his booking is not visible in my calender.

its like multiple or double bookings of meeting rooms. this is happening for  more than a month. experts guide me to troubleshoot this issue

Thursday, May 3, 2018 7:19 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Who is user2? One of the meeting attendees?

Did you receive a emails saying that "Your request was declined because there are conflicts"?

If it is not a conflicted meeting, please check if there are room delegate of the room mailbox.

Get-CalendarProcessing <RoomName> | fl *delegate*

Let me know the result.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 4, 2018 9:26 AM

All replies

• Please tell us exactly and in complete detail what you see and what you expect to see.  I don't feel that I have a full understanding from your description.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Thursday, May 3, 2018 8:04 PM
  • my users claim that Outlook allowed the room resource to be double booked. and when the user clicked schedule view for today,booking is not visible 
    Friday, May 4, 2018 5:23 AM
  • Did you check if conflicts is allowed? Type Get-CalendarProcessing "room name" | fl allowConflicts.

If it's set to True then that is the problem. Change it to False by Set-CalendarProcessing "room name" -AllowConflicts $false. 

Can you see the meeting in OWA?

Friday, May 4, 2018 6:26 AM
  • Get-CalendarProcessing "MyRoom" | fl allowConflicts
    AllowConflicts : False

Friday, May 4, 2018 7:38 AM
  • user1 has booked a room for today, when user2 views schedule for today, user1's booking is not visible
    Friday, May 4, 2018 7:44 AM
  • Hi,

Who is user2? One of the meeting attendees?

Did you receive a emails saying that "Your request was declined because there are conflicts"?

If it is not a conflicted meeting, please check if there are room delegate of the room mailbox.

Get-CalendarProcessing <RoomName> | fl *delegate*

Let me know the result.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 4, 2018 9:26 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards, 

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 10, 2018 10:18 AM