drag & drop error RRS feed

• Question

• I was in a thread that was about this, but I got redirected and can't find my way back to it so I guess I'll just go ahead and ask my question.  I have a digital picture frame and I added pictures to it (onto the Polaroid little card) all the time by dragging and dropping from my laptop but now I can't.  I get an Error Ox80070052 saying "the directory or file cannot be created."

Please help.

Thanks. 
    Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:46 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

Some memory cards do not allow us to save more than a certain number of files or folders within the root directory. I suggest creating a folder in the root directory on the card and then move all the pictures into it.

If the issue persists, you may need to backup your files in the Polaroid little card and then format it to test the result.

Hope it helps.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Friday, December 26, 2008 2:18 AM

All replies

•  

Hi,

Some memory cards do not allow us to save more than a certain number of files or folders within the root directory. I suggest creating a folder in the root directory on the card and then move all the pictures into it.

If the issue persists, you may need to backup your files in the Polaroid little card and then format it to test the result.

Hope it helps.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Friday, December 26, 2008 2:18 AM
  • Thank you. You solved my problem! I'm so happy.
    Friday, December 16, 2011 4:42 PM