Need help in showing up a report in pps 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

Could you please help me ,i have a report(Analytical grid) created in Pps 2007 say "A" ,and i have a report which is created using a sql page template which is a related document of the report "A"using a URL ,so now i need to put that report "A" in the dashboard with 2 filters and when i deploy this dashboard to preview site or sharepoint when i click on the report the data shows up and to the right of the report "A" in preview site or sharepoint i have a drop down,in the drop down i need the related doc of "A" to show up so that if i select it the doc should display.

i have tried by pulling the doc (sql page report) below the report "A" in the dashboard as we know it displays the doc below the repot "A" which i dont need to show along with report "A",it should be in the drop down of the report "A",Could you please reply me with some solutions or with some links,Thanks so much...

sunder
    • Moved by Darren GosbellMVP Sunday, June 19, 2011 11:06 PM This is a PPS question (From:SQL Server Analysis Services)
    Sunday, June 19, 2011 2:17 AM