Delete folder from windows explorer's folder tree bar? RRS feed

• General discussion

• The folder listing at the top of a windows explorer bar is useful to jump back up to parent folders but it would be nice if you could right click and delete from it too. I can't see any reason why this is not possible.
    • Changed type Arthur Xie Monday, November 30, 2009 7:01 AM
    Friday, November 27, 2009 6:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Coastalrocket,

Thank you for your feedback. I will forward it to our feedback team as a feature request.

Thanks again.
    Tuesday, December 1, 2009 9:12 AM
  • The folder listing at the top of a windows explorer bar is useful to jump back up to parent folders but it would be nice if you could right click and delete from it too. I can't see any reason why this is not possible.

Another "new and improved".  They did not include "right click / Explorer" either... so you cannot open a new folder window easily - I guess they don't think we want to copy or move files because Windows 7 has libraries?  Or is it that moving files BREAKS libraries??

Please report all your complaints - including details of why this is not working for you, of course, to advocate@microsoft.com

Unless you do that, your issue gets lost in the "clutter" of these forums.
    Wednesday, December 2, 2009 12:24 PM

Another "new and improved".  They did not include "right click / Explorer" either... so you cannot open a new folder window easily - I guess they don't think we want to copy or move files because Windows 7 has libraries?  Or is it that moving files BREAKS libraries??

Please report all your complaints - including details of why this is not working for you, of course, to advocate@microsoft.com

Unless you do that, your issue gets lost in the "clutter" of these forums.

Hi Bigjohn-s,

There are many guys from Microsoft are collecting customers' feedback via different ways. The email you posted collects many feedback to Micrsoft products, but we are focus on Windows 7. :)

In fact, I have reported this thread as Potential Bug. Every thread we noticed will be reported to our feedback team. I am sure we do not miss them. Thank you for your understanding.

Friday, December 4, 2009 9:37 AM