Integration SCO 2012 with third-party products RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

How can I integrate SCO 2012 with third-party products by using Web services since SCO in not supporting WSDL now?

Do some one have document for SCO integration with Third party tools by using RESTFul service?

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:25 AM

Answers

• Nitin,

SCO still supports WSDL web services.  The Invoke Web Services object still allows you to connect to third party products via WSDL.

It is only SCOs own webservice that has moved to a RESTFul API from a WSDL.  This does not effect SCOs ability to connect to third party products via WSDL.

Greg

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:48 AM

All replies

• Nitin,

SCO still supports WSDL web services.  The Invoke Web Services object still allows you to connect to third party products via WSDL.

It is only SCOs own webservice that has moved to a RESTFul API from a WSDL.  This does not effect SCOs ability to connect to third party products via WSDL.

Greg

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:48 AM
  • Nitin,

Are you asking how you can integrate to a 3rd party system from Orchestrator using a WSDL for the other system (i.e. Orchestrator causes system X to do action Y by sending a command to system X's web service) or how to integrate from another system to Orchestrator (i.e. system X wants to initiate a runbook inside of Orchestrator)?

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:55 PM
    Answerer
  • I am interested in more details on "Orchestrator causes system X to do action Y by sending a command to system X's web service"

I am just getting started with SM and Orchestrator and am looking to automate a number of processes that will need to gather and update information from external web based applications. 

Thanks 

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 5:35 PM