PC LOADING AND RUNNING SLOW - WILL NOT STREAM VIDEOS RRS feed

• Question

• I AM A DISABLED MAN THAT IS PRETTY MUCH BEDRIDDEN. I AM NOT COMPUTER SAVVY ENOUGH TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM. I HAVE RESEARCHED AND TRIED MANY THINGS TO RESOLVE IT. ALL TO NO AVAIL. I HAVE A BEDSIDE LAPTOP AND ENJOY WATCHING MOVIES, ETC. ON NETFLIX. IT IS ONE OF MY JOYS IN LIFE. I HAVE A DELL LAPTOP AND USE WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM. IT IS A DELL INSPIRON 1545 - PROCESSOR - PENTIUM (R) DUAL-CORE CPU T4300 @ 2.10 GHz - 2.10 GHz  -  MEMORY (RAM) 3.00 GB - SYSTEM TYPE - 64 Bit - MY DEFAULT WEB BROWSER IS GOOGLE CHROME. I USE SYSTEM MECHANIC PROFESSIONAL 11 AS MY INTERNET PROTECTION AND PROBLEM FIXER. MY PROBLEM IS THIS - AT TIMES I AM ABLE TO WATCH MY NETFLIX AND AT TIMES I AM UNABLE TO DO SO. IN MY RESEARCH - I FOUND THAT I HAVE STREAMING PROBLEMS. I WAS ALSO INFORMED THAT I NEEDED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FLASH PLAYER. I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. EACH TIME - THE DOWNLOAD WOULD STOP AND INFORM ME THAT FLASH PLAYER WAS INTEGRATED INTO GOOGLE CHROME AND DID NOT NEED TO BE INSTALLED. HOWEVER - AFTER FURTHER RESEARCH - I WAS INFORMED THAT THE FLASH PLAYER INTEGRATED IN GOOGLE CHROME WAS FOR A 32 Bit SYSTEM. MY LAPTOP IS A 64 Bit SYSTEM. DOES THIS MAKE A DIFFERENCE ? IF SO - HOW DO I DOWNLOAD A 64 Bit VERSION OF FLASH PLAYER ? AS I MENTIONED ABOVE - I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO DO THIS AND BEEN REJECTED EACH TIME. OR - IS THERE ANOTHER PROBLEM THAT I AM MISSING ?  PLEASE HELP - YOUR TIME AND THOUGHTFULLNESS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED - 
    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:46 AM

Answers

• Hi,

First, I suggest you use Internet Explorer to test the issue.

If the issue still persists, please try to
    reset Internet Explorer settings and see how it works.

If this issue only occurred with chrome, please contact their support for more help.

Hope this helps.

Vincent Wang

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Leo Huang Monday, November 5, 2012 8:34 AM
    Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:45 AM