Caller hears voicemail music/message after connecting to response group agent RRS feed

• Question

• Agent can hear caller without any background noise; after voicemail message ends call continues normally for caller; Agent does get missed message notification for that call.
    Friday, June 17, 2011 8:09 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you give more descriptions and message about your problem?

Do you mean that the caller have a good connection with agent, but agent still get a missed call netification about it?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:13 AM
  • Here's the actual call timeline:

Caller calls agent directly or the resource group number (Helpdesk group)

The agent sees 2 calls on screen from same person and picks up one

Caller hears both the agent talking and the agents voicemail until the voicemail message stops

After that yes, the caller has a good connection

Another related thing that can happen is on a call to the Helpdesk resource group, since two calls show up on the screen, another agent can pick up the second call.

Now the caller can hear both agents, but both agents hear nothing until one of them hangs up.  Then everything is ok.

Thanks!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 3:40 PM
  • Hi,dd95834,

Could you please turn on the logging on media server or use Snooper to troubleshooting the issue

More details please check the following links

http://blogs.technet.com/b/drrez/archive/2011/01/17/microsoft-lync-server-2010-resource-kit-tool-snooper.aspx

http://www.ultimate-communications.com/2010/11/how-to-troubleshoot-lync-using-lync-server-logging-tool-snooper-v4/

Regards,

Sharon

Thursday, July 7, 2011 4:33 PM
  • I captured data during one of these split calls.  I chaeked the S4, SipStack and UserServices options for this set of logs.  Is that enough?  Where can I send the logs?

Thanks Sharon!

Thursday, July 7, 2011 5:44 PM