none
Add Calendar to Enterprise (pwa online) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to import the calendar from an mpp project file into PWA Online.

But the "Add Calendar to Enterprise" button is grayed out.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 7:04 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

See this article I wrote a while ago. I have to use the organizer:

http://psbehindthescene.blogspot.fr/2015/08/move-entreprise-calendars-between.html

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:35 PM
  • Hi Guillaume,

When I do as you did is this article, the "Add Calendar to Enterprise" button is still grayed out.

In fact, I cannot even create a calendar in PWA. I believed this issue was solved in Project Online ?

Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:00 PM
  • WLID1966 --

Pardon me for bumping into this conversation.  As advised in the blog post, did you navigate to the Additional Server Settings page and select the checkbox for the "Allow projects to use local base calendars" option?  If not, that is a mandatory step that you must do before you can import a local calendar into the system.  Hope this additional information helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, July 28, 2016 6:46 PM
  • Dale,

Yes, I selected "Allow projects to use local base calendars" option

Thanks

Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:22 PM
  • WLID1966 --

Hmmm.  The plot thickens...

The "Add Calendar to Enterprise" button will be grayed out (disabled) if you have the Standard calendar selected, or a calendar that already exists in Project Online/Project Server under the same name.  Do either one of those describe your situation?  Please let us know and we will try to help you.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, July 28, 2016 8:06 PM
  • Eventually, I imported the entire project in the enterprise, and then the "Add Calendar to Enterprise" button was enabled. Now I just have to delete the project itself...

Thanks

Thursday, July 28, 2016 9:08 PM