Excel table format lost in Outlook OWA RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using O365 online platform, 

I tried to copy my excel working table to outlook compose mail body but it's not copying correctly.

Only copying the values not the table. Please give me a solution for this

Monday, January 6, 2020 2:54 PM

All replies

• when pasting on outlook try the below

right click and under paste options select "Use destination styles(s)" which will paste as copied from the destination ..

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Monday, January 6, 2020 3:06 PM
  • Hi Kalpa,

I tested in my environment, here are the results:

1. Go to: https://www.office.com/?auth=2, open Excel online and Outlook online.

Copy table from Excel online to Outlook online composing mail body.
      There are only values and not table.
    2. Go to: https://www.office.com/?auth=2, open Outlook online and Excel desktop cleint.
      Copy table from Excel desktop client to Outlook online composing mail body.
      There are values with table.

So which one is your case? I guess it should be the first case, then this may be by design. In this situation, you can insert a hyperlink as a workaround(Select the text and press Ctrl + K to insert the URL of the online excel table).

If you still would like to see a feature of directly copying and pasting a table, it is encouraged to share your feedback via the Excel UserVoice forum.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 2:51 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020 9:00 AM