none
Exchange 2010 - not received emails from domain internal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have many domain accept on Exchange 2010 server mail.

I monitor Message Tracking Result on TOOL. I see "receive" mails successfully, but the mailbox can not receive any emails ???

Ex:

tony@acb.com --> test@cdf.com: OK

test@cdf.com -->tony@acb.com: NOT OK

Could you please help me check this issue?

Thanks,

Tony

Thursday, July 11, 2019 4:45 AM

All replies

• I monitor Message Tracking Result on TOOL. I see "receive" mails successfully.

Only "Receive" is not enough. If message was successfully delivered to the recipient, we should see the Deliver event ID in the message tracking log.

Please run the following command and post the result here.

Get-TransportServer | Get-MessageTrackingLog -Sender test@cdf.com -Recipients tony@acb.com -MessageSubject <subject> | sort time* | select time*,eventid,source,client*,server*,*data,*context

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, July 12, 2019 8:28 AM
  • HI Manu,

Thanks for feedback, will i use Powershell or Exchangeshell?

I type as your command but not reach for all.

Thanks,

Tony

Friday, July 12, 2019 2:21 PM
  • HI Manu,

Thanks for feedback, will i use Powershell or Exchangeshell?

I type as your command but not reach for all.

Thanks,

Tony

Run it on Exchange Management Shell.

Ensure the message was sent within a month, or you would receive a blank result.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 15, 2019 6:50 AM
  • Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards, 

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 19, 2019 9:35 AM