errors in sending mail to a particular site - RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

This problem is occuring when sending messages to a particular site.  I have noticed it with embarqmail.  See the following error message.  If I send this email without my Outlook signature, it goes through fine.  I only get this when I send an email with my signature attached.  This is with everyone in our company.  Can someone please help?

valleysales@embarqmail.com' on 8/20/2008 8:09 AM

You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.

<dell-pdc.cvhsinc.org #5.7.1 smtp;554 5.7.1 [SC14] Your email was rejected for policy reasons.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 5:39 PM

Answers

• It sure looks like the receiving system has some type of anti-spam system that dislikes your message signature.  Do you have something in your signature advertising cheap mortgages or free Vi@gra   Seriously, though, sometimes really innocuous things cause a spam filter to reject your message.

If the company you are trying to send to is a regular business partner, you should contact them and ask them if they can put you on a "white list" for their spam system.

Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:52 AM