Outlook(Exchange) Calendar and Mail not syncing for Owner and Delegate RRS feed

• Question

• We have a pretty big issue, where our VP of Sales and her assistant cannot effectively manage mail and calendar. 

VP is Owner of mailbox(obvious), and assistant has been given Full Delegate via Exchange server (ECP), making her basically the owner/editor of the VP's mailbox. Assistance manages VP's mailbox and calendar, creating and modifying calendar items and so on and so forth.  I recently moved them both to using the Outlook app on their iPhone(s), and both are using Windows 10 Enterprise, with Office 2016; Exchange Server 2013. 

This is not working!!!  Calendar items are disappearing, mail is not syncing as it should, and both parties are getting frustrated.  We need help.  

Please advise as to what we need to do to get this working again. 

Best Regards, 

Aaron Stewart

• Moved by Steve Fan Monday, January 15, 2018 3:04 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Thursday, January 11, 2018 11:56 PM

All replies

• Hi Aaron,

From the description, you mean that the mails and calendar items are not syncing/displaying properly in the Outlook app on the phone, am I correct? Is Outlook desktop client affected by this issue? 

Since this forum focuses more on questions related to Microsoft Outlook desktop application, if only Outlook app for iPhone is affected, I'd recommend you post a new question to the following dedicated forum to get further assistance:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_imobile

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

If I've misunderstood something, please feel free to let me know. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 15, 2018 3:04 AM
  • Hi Steve, 

It is the Outlook Desktop application that is being affected here.  I installed the Outlook app on the users' iPhones recently only because I have read other articles stating to use it to help prevent such problems. 

The above issue still remains. 

Aaron Stewart

Monday, January 15, 2018 11:56 PM