Microsoft Visual C++2005 redistributable (x64) in duplicate RRS feed

• Question

• I wrote this in areas concerning system buzz and freese when playing videos >
    I have this same issue ( a freeze and a buzz in the playing of sounds for recordings on the net or off in any player); this is the third time. Dell set my cp back to factory twice and it fixed it (no buzz or freeze in videos); I think an update is at fault; because after I recieve so many of them....it happens again..I went into system and security and had that fix some issues; but it doesn't fix this one...I also think media center has something to do with the fault. Why? The incident that led me to the last factory set back (second one)..was a media center take over of my icons in microsoft and exployer. It, the center, kept reloading but after the work of Dell (the buzz came back with the freeze) ..and then we set it back to factory...after the set back ...all issues were gone (except that the center lost components in the load-no tv internet, no tv guide wizard, or search icon in that section for tv...and of course the buzz and freeze is back...but like I said only after several updates...like 5 days later). Anyway, if you can connect with the idea that it might be a fault in an update creating a freeze and a buzz in the playing of sounds for recordings on the net- or off- & in any player..then can you also figure out how to fix it..you would think?? How can you do that without setting it back to factory again???...you would have to isolate which update, right? I found what I have right now that looks like what I think looks weird ...it might not be (that is how much I do not know)...it is that I have Microsoft Visual C ++2005 Redistributable (x64) on twice ---once at factory (07/05/2010) ---and once after the set back again 10/04/2012)...plus, it was put on without the notation (x64) 10/03/2012 -set back day..so is this where my problem is for the buzz n freeze in videos? please email me or answer here and tell me the answer ...  I have inspiron 1545 Dell laptop windows 7 Home Premium

• Edited by farlona Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:31 PM
    Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:27 PM