none
IE 11 fullscreen lost when tabbed RRS feed

• Question

• As soon as I use alt + tab, I lose fullscreen mode when I tabbed watching stream on twitch.tv

Monday, October 6, 2014 3:51 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I tested this webiste twitch.tv in my machine IE 11 and IE 10, and found that it is by design for this website, when I use alt + tab, the full screen mode disappers. while if I view videos in other website like Youtobe, the fullscreen mode can persist even I use alt + tab.

Compare the difference between the two websites, I suggest you report this issue to the website owner\developer, they might have some ideas about this design.

Yolanda Zhu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:39 AM

All replies

• Hello Frighten,

EDIT:-

As Yolanda Zhu said, most probably it is the problem with twitch.tv not with you or IE.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Edited by Fahadking07 Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:32 PM
    Tuesday, October 7, 2014 12:09 AM
  • Hi,

I tested this webiste twitch.tv in my machine IE 11 and IE 10, and found that it is by design for this website, when I use alt + tab, the full screen mode disappers. while if I view videos in other website like Youtobe, the fullscreen mode can persist even I use alt + tab.

Compare the difference between the two websites, I suggest you report this issue to the website owner\developer, they might have some ideas about this design.

Yolanda Zhu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:39 AM