Proclarity 6.3 Webpart connections RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to do connect two Prclarity 6.3 Webparts in sharepoint designer.

Monday, July 21, 2008 5:30 PM

Answers

• I'm not completely sure what you mean by "connect", but I'll guess it has something to do with having filter selections on your sharepoint site, multiple ProClarity views, and looking to have a single filter selection drive view results for all ProClarity webparts on that page.

If this is close to what you're looking for, you'll probably want to take a look at PerformancePoint Server.  PerformancePoint will allow you to host multiple views (including ProClarity) in a single dashboard page, hosted on Sharepoint, and connected to a single set of filters.

If this is not what you're looking for, could you elaborate on your need to "connect" the webparts?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:56 PM

All replies

• I'm not completely sure what you mean by "connect", but I'll guess it has something to do with having filter selections on your sharepoint site, multiple ProClarity views, and looking to have a single filter selection drive view results for all ProClarity webparts on that page.

If this is close to what you're looking for, you'll probably want to take a look at PerformancePoint Server.  PerformancePoint will allow you to host multiple views (including ProClarity) in a single dashboard page, hosted on Sharepoint, and connected to a single set of filters.

If this is not what you're looking for, could you elaborate on your need to "connect" the webparts?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:56 PM
  • Yes, exactyly i am looking for what you explained above. could you elaborate about PerformacePoint Server. This is like share point desinger... or any other software to install, how do i go in detail about this. Please help on this.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:42 PM
  • Here's the link to info on PerformancePoint:  http://www.microsoft.com/business/performancepoint/default.aspx.

Notice you can download an eval version from there if you like.  Let us know if you have questions, or post to the PerformancePoint forum on TechNet.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:37 PM