Setting up Cisco Meraki Client VPN in Intune RRS feed

• Question

• I'm in the process of setting up our Mobile Device Management system for our organization, and I would like to be able to include VPN settings for all end-users. The current VPN service we use is with our Cisco Meraki subscription, and am curious if anyone has used this service before with Intune?

If anyone has an article they've used to set up the Cisco Meraki VPN using Microsoft Intune, please share! I'm unfamiliar with the VPN settings interface in Intune and some articles I've found don't match up well with the available settings in our Client VPN settings. 

Thanks so much!

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 9:20 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Please refer to the following table from this article, and make sure both the connection type and platform are supported.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 10, 2018 2:42 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Please refer to the following table from this article, and make sure both the connection type and platform are supported.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 10, 2018 2:42 AM
  • Hello,

Please refer to the following table from this article, and make sure both the connection type and platform are supported.

They are supported using L2TP for Windows10 - but I am doing the same and can't figure this out either.

Is anyone out there doing this?

Thanks

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 12:52 PM