none
Inactive users being reactivated even when we don't want to RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm not the manager of Project Online here on my organization, but I have a question:

Is the option "Automatically reactivate currently inactive users if found in Active Directory during sync" broken?

What happens:

We need to wait for the Project Online crew to inactivate de user and put the date when that user left the company on Project Online so we can remove the user from Office 365.

If we remove the user from Office 365 first, they're unable to do that and the user remains on Project Online forever.

If we don't remove the user account after they inactivate it, then after some hours the user is enabled back on Project Online and we can only remove the user account when they inactivate it again...

PS: We can't even inactivate the user from Office 365 before they inactivate the user account on Project Online.

Some time ago (two years?), one of the Project Online crew created a service request for Microsoft to look up for that problem. The engineer said that that option is really doing nothing, it was a bug and they wasn't worried about it at the moment.

Has someone already seen that problem too?

Thursday, January 3, 2019 7:36 PM