Adding further email accounts to an exchange server account RRS feed

• Question

• Windows 10, Office 365

Previously I ran Outlook offline with no Exchange Server.

I now have an exchange server with a single (administrator) account admin@myname.co.uk

1. How do I add a second mail account mail@myname.co.uk - I cannot find a simple explanation of how to do it.

2. I have various other mail accounts like myname@btconnect.com. How can I get them into my online Outlook

On my offline Outlook I have added my Server account  admin@myname.co.uk and it works, and so do my other mail accounts. I am just trying to get back to my original situation but with the Server account.

Saturday, June 4, 2016 8:24 AM

Answers

• Hi Barry,

What do you mean about Outlook Offline? Do you mean you are using Exchange account in Working Offline mode which would not send/receive messages for this account?

Generally, we can add a new mail account in an existing profile by the following steps:

In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings, on the E-mail tab, click New, type your Name, Email Address and Password, click Next. Then Outlook client would configure your account in Outlook automatically if your server settings are properly. Finish the setup and restart Outlook.

Alternatively, we can create a new profile for your new mail account respectively. For more information about this, please refer to:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/829918

Regards,

Winnie Liang
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 6, 2016 9:42 AM