How to turn off sticky keys? RRS feed

• Question

• I assumed there are already a lot of threads/results from Google about sticky keys but none of the suggestion works for me. I'm on a Macbook Pro RDP into Windows 2012 R2 Standard server. Here's the behavior.

1. The caps lock off but when I typed it shows up as capitalized
    2. If I turned on the caps, whatever I type will show up as lower case.
    3. All texts and files will be selected despite I did not hold the shift key.

One temporary way I found to work is sign out of the server and then reconnecting back. However, this is annoying and not practical. I've already check the Ease of Access Center and everything is unchecked.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 2:31 PM

All replies

• Do you have the same issue when you use Windows 2012 R2 Standard server directly? And have you use Microsoft Remote Desktop to remotely connect to Windows 2012 R2 Standard server?

Best regard,

Sylvia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 7:46 AM
  • I don't access Windows 2012 R2 server directly. It's a VM.
    Friday, June 19, 2020 4:55 PM
  • Hi charlie,

Since the issue is more about macbook and for further help, I suggest you submit a new case to the Apple community as they will be more professional on your issue.

https://discussions.apple.com/welcome

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperating. Have a nice day~

Best regards,

Sylvia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 5:41 AM