none
Organizer global template not saving custom filters on all my projects RRS feed

• Question

• I created custom filters in a custom report,then saved it as a mpp file. I opened organizer, copied the custom report and filters from my local mpp file to the global template so that it can be available to my other projects. I do have the MS Project client setting to automatically save any custom views, filters, etc. If I restart my client, the filters disappear from my view. Is this normal? I can't seem to save the custom report with filters and use it on my other project files after restarting my client. Help!!!
    Tuesday, October 3, 2017 3:44 PM

All replies

• Hi, please make sure you save the custom report and filter in your local project as well. Is it a general problem with all custom views, or is it just related to this two customizations? What happens if you click on „More Filters“ - is it displayed in this section?

Best regards,

Julian, PMP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE

Blog: https://project-brain.com

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 6:08 AM