Recording message RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Greetings

Someone may help me with the following request.

My Company has extensions that are recorded. Those extensions are recording through a server and it is configured with port mirror. So, the Company need to announce the external people whose make an incoming calls that those calls will be recorded.

Does exist any configuration on skype for business server to assign the recording announced message to some specific extensions?

Regards.
    Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I can understand from your description, seems you want to enable a feature like a welcome message before picking up a call, and the welcome message could be customized as your requirement.

If this is the case, we could set up it only in two scenarios like below:

1.Used for Response group, you could configure a welcome message as text what is converted to speech for callers. And the content could be the record reminder as your required.

Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/deploy/deploy-enterprise-voice/designing-and-creating-response-group-workflows#creating-or-modifying-a-hunt-group-workflow

2.Customize the call park music on hold.

You can specify your own music file to use for music on hold for site that runs the call park application. 

Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/deploy/deploy-enterprise-voice/customize-call-park-music-on-hold

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Calvin-Liu Friday, April 12, 2019 3:41 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Calvin-Liu Monday, April 22, 2019 6:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by NameHJeff Wednesday, May 29, 2019 8:01 PM
    Friday, April 12, 2019 3:04 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. :)

Kind regards, 

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 22, 2019 6:35 AM
  • Hi Calvin

Greetings

Sorry by my response late.

I was testing the response group because the call park doesn´t support by DID numbers.

The response group works fine with users that have IP extensions but the users with analog device doesn´t work.

So, Do you know any way to assign an analog device to a response group?

Regards.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 7:58 PM
  • Hi Calvin

Greetings

Sorry by my response late.

I was testing the response group because the call park doesn´t support by DID numbers.

The response group works fine with users that have IP extensions but the users with analog device doesn´t work.

So, Do you know any way to assign an analog device to a response group?

Regards.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 8:01 PM