Exchange Management Console for 2003 Exchange RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Does Exchange 2003 has an Exchange Management Console? I am looking in Start>All Progreams>Microsoft Exchange and I cannot find the Exchange Managemengt Console. I did some searches but could not find any instructions on how to install. This serve was setup before I joined the company.

Thanks...B

Monday, July 18, 2011 1:46 PM

Answers

• Exchange 2003 has the Exchange System Manger, which is located C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin . You might want to also check the old admins, desktop on that server as he might have dragged the link from the start menu to his desktop.

DJ Grijalva | MCITP: EMA 2007/2010 | www.persistentcerebro.com
    • Marked as answer by Mike Crowley Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:37 AM
    Monday, July 18, 2011 1:54 PM

All replies

• Exchange 2003 has the Exchange System Manger, which is located C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin . You might want to also check the old admins, desktop on that server as he might have dragged the link from the start menu to his desktop.

DJ Grijalva | MCITP: EMA 2007/2010 | www.persistentcerebro.com
    • Marked as answer by Mike Crowley Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:37 AM
    Monday, July 18, 2011 1:54 PM
  • HI in Exchange 2003 its gonna be "System Manager" insted of Exchange management console,

Install the "Exchange Management tools" only using the Exchange Setup CD.

Monday, July 18, 2011 1:55 PM
  • Hi If you are sure that exchange is already installed in that machine and you cant find the exchange system manager now Start->run->mmc->add/remove programs console-> search for exchange system manager and add it. Save the console. If exch 2003 is not installed, you have to follow above said steps
    Monday, July 18, 2011 2:07 PM
  • Hi,

Could you find System Manager in this( Start>All Progreams>Microsoft Exchange) folder?

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:46 AM