none
Get a list of device by Powershell or SQL RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone ! 

I'm looking for a solution to my problem. I need to get a full list of each device using by user (like polycom CX...). But where is tricky, that's supposed to be automated, so don't need to send me the link about Skype monitor records. But the output can be like the IP Phone Inventory report, i need the same data. 

I hope you could help me. 

Best Regards, 
    Kre0

Monday, May 13, 2019 1:44 PM

All replies

• Hi Kre0,

I found this script:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/List-last-time-a-User-b905cf5f#content

In my testing with Skype for Business server 2015, it would generate a list of user last logon time and their clients types.

In addition, here are some other blogs you could refer to:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/nexthop/2011/03/10/list-the-users-and-client-endpoint-versions-connected-to-a-registrar-pool-remote-connection/

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/meacoex/2011/07/19/list-connections-and-users-connected-to-lync-registrar-pool/

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 3:11 AM
  • I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 20, 2019 10:03 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Friday, May 24, 2019 8:19 AM
  • Do you have any further issue on this topic?
    If there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 9:26 AM