Where are the fonts located? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a font that is in Lync/Skype but doesn't appear in outlook or my FONT Windows directory.  Does Skype use something else for fonts?

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 2:24 PM

All replies

• Hi airtas,

Yes, SFB have independent font setting, you can change the font in the SFB client like the following screenshot.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, August 16, 2018 2:43 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any updates for this issue, if the reply is helpful, please try to mark it as an answer,  it will help others who have similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:44 AM
  • Can I add fonts to the list?
    Thursday, August 23, 2018 1:33 AM
  • No , you just could use fonts in this list

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 11:33 AM