none
Website Security private error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I recently upgraded from win 7 to win 10 and found that it had wifi problem and mouse sensitivity issues. But in Win 10 itself I ran some commands(reg delete) for fixing the wifi issues by seeing the forums.Even then it didnt help so I reverted back to Win7. After restoring my IE11 and Chrome is not opening even google page. It says website security error and Im not getting continue to website link either.

From forums I again certutil to allow 512 bit websites. Even then it didnt fix the issue.

Can someone help me to fix this issue?

Appreciate all your help here.

• Edited by rajkmohan Tuesday, August 4, 2015 5:22 PM
    Tuesday, August 4, 2015 5:21 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I have similar problems using a public access wireless network when the allotted time or downloads limits are reached.

Is this a private home network or a public access network?

If possible please include links to any websites you are having problems with your questions. In case of security certificate errors, a screen shot of the security certificate (the error message has a button to show certificate) which will show us the domain that the certificate belongs to.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 2:46 AM