none
Couple questions on timesheets RRS feed

• Question

• I have two questions on timesheets.

1. In my orginization, we have one person who approves all the timesheets.  Is there a way when a new resources is added, that the designated approver is automatically assigned?  Currently I add the resources and in the Resource Center I edit the resource and change the timesheet manager.

2. I have set up all the timesheet periods.  Currently I need to go into Timesheet and click on "Click to Create".  Is there a way that the timesheets are automatically created for all periods for everyone or does each person need to go into their timesheet and click on "Click to Create"?  If each person needs to create their timesheet, is there a way to create all timesheets for all the periods at once?

Friday, September 30, 2011 4:02 PM

Answers

1. out of the box, no. the process you are using is the correct one.
    2. On the Quick Launch bar on the left side of the PWA page is a link for Timesheets. If they click there it will take them to the timesheet for the current timesheet period. It will automatically create it if it does not already exist. On the Timesheet page is a Previous and Next button. Clicking Next will automatically create the timesheet for the next period if it does not exist.

Brian Kennemer – DeltaBahn Senior Architect
    Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn
    Friday, September 30, 2011 8:05 PM

All replies

1. out of the box, no. the process you are using is the correct one.
    2. On the Quick Launch bar on the left side of the PWA page is a link for Timesheets. If they click there it will take them to the timesheet for the current timesheet period. It will automatically create it if it does not already exist. On the Timesheet page is a Previous and Next button. Clicking Next will automatically create the timesheet for the next period if it does not exist.

Brian Kennemer – DeltaBahn Senior Architect
    Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn
    Friday, September 30, 2011 8:05 PM
  • Thanks for answering my questions. 
    Monday, October 3, 2011 3:46 PM