Veriface Software RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Lenovo G530 that I upgraded from Vista Home Premium to Win7 RC1.  The Veriface facial recognition software will not operate properly for Login and it locks up most of the time when running after login.  My integrated webcam is running fine, but the software doesn't.  I uninstalled the software and re-installed in Compatibility Mode but that doesn't make any difference.  Anyone have any ideas?  Tks!
    Monday, August 31, 2009 3:22 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I have checked on LENOVO site and searched LENOVO G530 Windows 7 drivers and software as following:

Lenovo G530 Downloads and drivers

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

I could not find the Veriface software here. I suspect the software does not support Windows 7.

Regarding this issue, it is also recommended that you contact LENOVO for help.

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Thanks.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Monday, September 7, 2009 2:13 AM
    Friday, September 4, 2009 9:31 AM