none
Save a project for sharing (Project Pro 2013) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Where is the Save for Sharing feature in Project 2013, connected to Project Server?  (I used it in 2010)

Thanks

Sunday, May 10, 2015 7:49 AM

Answers

• Hi,

File- Share - Save for Sharing. But it is only available for checked-out projects. This command is not displayed for projects opened as read-only.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

File- Share - Save for Sharing. But it is only available for checked-out projects. This command is not displayed for projects opened as read-only.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:23 AM
  • Hi,

I have only the Email option while I always check out the projects :-(

Thanks a lot

Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:31 PM
  • Hi,

so it is not working for you?

I have just tried: If I use try with an EPT "SharePoint Task List", it is also not working for me. But in general, I use Enterprise Projects, and it is available there.

What kind of EPT are you using?

Regards
    Barbara

Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:56 PM
  • Barbara,
    By chance my first tests for this feature was with EPT : SharePoint Task List. And did not work.
    Now, I tested with EPT Enterprise Project, and that worked.
    After a while and shaking the system for a strong warming up, every EPTs accept this feature, included some custom EPT...
    Sunday, May 10, 2015 5:14 PM