Event ID 7000 — Service Start Operations RRS feed

• Question

• http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc756344.aspx

“In the details pane of the Services snap-in, locate the name of the service and verify that the Status column shows a status of Started . ”

as i find out the solution of this part, i still don't know how to run that software because i have no idea which service i need to started.
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:56 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Ok, if this game still cannot be launched by right-clicking it and clicking Run as administrator, I am afraid that this game is probably incompatible with Windows Server 2008. I suggest contacting its manufacturer to confirm if this game can be played on Windows Server 2008.

Tim Quan - MSFT

• Marked as answer by Tim Quan Monday, June 8, 2009 1:45 AM
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 12:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What is the software you mentioned?

Does any error message appear when running the software?

Are you using Windows Server 2008?

To know what service you need to start to run the software, you may contact the software manufacturer.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 11:12 AM
  • hello,

i am kind of like running a game.
    it appears like error 404, 464. it shows on the event viewer like ID 7000.
    i have no idea what server i have, but i just bought this computer like 1 month ago.
    i did contact the manufacturer but they also have no idea how to solve it because they still can't figure out..

thank you for your help
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 11:18 AM
  • Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Now please log on an account with administrator privileges to run this game.

Or you can right-click the game and click Run as administrator to run it.

What are the results?

If the issue persists, please let me know the name of the game. Is this game compatible with Windows Server 2008?

Please also let me know the exact wording of the error message when trying to run this game.

Tim Quan - MSFT

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 11:36 AM
  • HI,

first, it is a Chinese Game.
    when i retry it, it says either restart the computer or ask the manufacturer for help because the inital loading is unable to complete.
    also, i don't know is it compatible with windows server 2008 or not.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 11:42 AM
  • Hi,

Ok, if this game still cannot be launched by right-clicking it and clicking Run as administrator, I am afraid that this game is probably incompatible with Windows Server 2008. I suggest contacting its manufacturer to confirm if this game can be played on Windows Server 2008.

Tim Quan - MSFT

• Marked as answer by Tim Quan Monday, June 8, 2009 1:45 AM
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 12:07 PM
  • ok..

thank you so much
    Wednesday, June 3, 2009 12:08 PM