How to change the column headers of Drill to detail in Proclarity RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I've requirement to change the column headers while going to drill to detail.  Currently it showing Dimension name.Column name.  I don't want to show the dimension name to the users.

Any help would be appriciated.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 7:29 AM

Answers

• Hi ProClarity,

Here's a good post that addresses the drill to detail functionality with ProClarity:

https://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2572081&SiteID=1

Hope this helps,

Bob

Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:29 PM
  • Unfortunately ProClarity does not provide a way to change the column headings in the drill to detail window.  What you see is what you get.  The labelling of the columns comes straight from Analysis Services so ProClarity has no control over it either.  I agree that it is very unfriendly.  The better approach would be to create a drill-through action in the cube that uses a Reporting Services report to format the output exactly the way you wanted.

-JPicker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 4:29 PM

All replies

• Hi ProClarity,

Here's a good post that addresses the drill to detail functionality with ProClarity:

https://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2572081&SiteID=1

Hope this helps,

Bob

Thursday, October 30, 2008 8:29 PM
  • Unfortunately ProClarity does not provide a way to change the column headings in the drill to detail window.  What you see is what you get.  The labelling of the columns comes straight from Analysis Services so ProClarity has no control over it either.  I agree that it is very unfriendly.  The better approach would be to create a drill-through action in the cube that uses a Reporting Services report to format the output exactly the way you wanted.

-JPicker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 4:29 PM