MDT 2013 Windows 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I need advice. I have done adjusted for the company's image on a USB drive and would love to get her into the deployment workbench, where I performed some changes. It's something simple to edit it again? I would not want to do it all again setting image.
    Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:31 AM

All replies

• Can you clarify a few things

• Do you currently have a full offline media generated  by MDT on a usb currently?
    • What changes did you make on the USB offline media that is not currently in the MDT console?

The MDT workbench i.e task sequences, drivers, etc) are very easy to update and change

If this post is helpful please click "Mark for answer", thanks! Kind regards

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:31 PM
  • I need to upload mui pack, additional software for users.
    I got iso file from a colleague, but I edited it, you can somehow be imported into MDT and then edit?

I have clean installation MDT 2013. Do not I have any deployment, I'd love to put the flash drive, but I do not know how.

Thursday, September 22, 2016 5:16 AM
  • Hi,

you should find the "install.wim" in the "sources" Folder of your USB drive. You can just import this in the Operating system hive of MDT.

if you got a unattend.xml, you can attach it to a Task sequence after you created one. 

Alex

Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:59 AM