Hosted Network Screen Lockup RRS feed

• Question

• My company is running a Hosted Network that allow logins for many of our clients.  One of our customers is having a problem where their terminal session's screen will turn completely black, and lock's up.  They are unable to interact with their account, or do anything until they call me to either close a Microsoft Office program, or to kick them out of their session entirely.

Typically it is either Microsoft Excel 2003, or Microsoft Outlook 2003 that I will have to force close from the admin account when viewing all user processes to bring their screen back from the black screen.  Sometimes it will return a few minutes later, and I will simply force log-off their user from Terminal Services Manager and allow them to then log back in.  

The environment is Microsoft Server 2003, running Terminal Services.  They are using Microsoft Office 2003 as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, as the Microsoft Enterprise support has not even been able to tackle this one yet.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 5:36 PM

Answers

• Hello,

This is the forum for HealthVault related issues, your issue would best be resolved by contacting the OS forums.

thanks

Tomas

MS HealthVault Support

• Marked as answer by Tomas El Thursday, January 9, 2014 2:32 AM
    Thursday, January 9, 2014 2:32 AM