Resizing and moving application windows RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I am using Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) to create a few video recordings. For this purpose my recording area is 1024x768 which is only a part of the entire screen (1440x900). I would like to resize the application windows (firefox, eclipse) to 1024x768 and place them in the recording region. Doing this manually is error prone and my recording would not look professional if I dont size and position them right. Is there any easy way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 6:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try to change the monitor display resolution to 1027x768 to record. Although it looks stretched, after recording and changing back the resolution, you will find it is normal.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please try to change the monitor display resolution to 1027x768 to record. Although it looks stretched, after recording and changing back the resolution, you will find it is normal.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:55 AM
  • Is there a way to do this without changing the monitor resolution? It would be so nice to have a feature like "snap to grid" for sizing and moving the windows, that would serve my purpose. Appreciate your reply.

Monday, August 9, 2010 5:35 PM