cont found my desktop as well as start menu like wildose 7 RRS feed

• Question

• i cont refresh in my display and i cont found desktop on my home page like Windows 7... so how can i solve my problem..  
    Saturday, August 8, 2015 6:24 PM

Answers

• Hi Jimbesh,

Thank you for your question.

What did you mean that “i cont found desktop on my home page like Windows 7”?

Do you mean OS is black screen after you start Windows?

If OS is black screen after you start Windows, you could check if OS could enter safe mode. In another way, you could contact the vendor of PC to check if the issued was caused by compatibility problem.

If OS could be opened, we could add a new account to check if open startmenu, run gpedit.msc to open Group Policy Editor, then switch to Computer Configuration---> Windows Settings---> Security Settings ---> Local Policies---> Security Options, then enable "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account", after all restart Windows to take effect. Figure as below:

If there are any questions regarding this issue, please be free to let me know.

Best Regard,

Jim

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Sunday, August 9, 2015 3:38 AM