Escalate or Transfer - Private RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

when Escalate or Transfer task is being used, it is being logged into action log section alongside with its comment. My concern is that I don't want these type of actions being exposed to the end user when they look at the overview of their incident on the portal (I'm using ITnetX self service portal). I don't know how can I achieve that the end user only gets to see certain action logs like their or analyst comments, status updates (incident resolved etc.). I don't want them to see action logs like "Incident dispatched to [Name_of_support_group]" and internal comments that we make with each other while we solve the problem. I know that there is an option for action log - private checkbox, but I don't want to use that option because I really find convenient to use the above mentioned task.

Does anyone have any idea how to achieve this?

P.S. I've already tried to make configuration item group (Trouble ticket has action log - class) so that I can manipulate with under user role for end users but nothing changes no matter what query I use.

Monday, November 7, 2016 11:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you ever solve this? If so it would be good if you could post the solution to assist others. If not, at this stage, as nobody has answered, I would recommend that you call CSS support if the issue still exists.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 6:48 AM