FL2000 USB 3.0 usb video adapter did not sucessfully migrate from w7 to w10 RRS feed

• Question

• I updated to Win10 pro from Win7 pro, and my USB display adapter stopped working. The event error message said that the FL2000 USB 3.0 usb video adapter did not sucessfully migrate. How can this be fixed?
    Monday, August 17, 2015 2:33 PM

Answers

• I found a solution to this problem.  The problem was that I needed the most recent driver FL 2000 USB 3.0 display driver, version 1.1.315.00, but the device came with the earlier driver. You can get it on the Fresno Logic website. One other issue is that it did not work on the first install on Win 10, but did work after I used the driver troubleshooting software to set the device compatibility to install the driver to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode. That solved the problem. 
    • Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:29 PM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:16 PM

All replies

• More often than not when a device isn't working it is because the driver has become corrupted. Re-installing a fresh copy should help
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Update-a-driver-for-hardware-that-isnt-working-properly?SignedIn=1

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 11:17 AM
  • I found a solution to this problem.  The problem was that I needed the most recent driver FL 2000 USB 3.0 display driver, version 1.1.315.00, but the device came with the earlier driver. You can get it on the Fresno Logic website. One other issue is that it did not work on the first install on Win 10, but did work after I used the driver troubleshooting software to set the device compatibility to install the driver to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode. That solved the problem. 
    • Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:29 PM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:16 PM
  • Hi,

Glad to see your problem resolved, thanks for your sharing with your solution.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 21, 2015 2:38 AM