Excited to develop some apps RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi everyone !

So yeah, my topic isn't revolutionnary in any particular way, but i just came to say i'm motivated and so much excited to develop new experiences, new apps, running on Windows Phone 8, it's crazy that others have only achieved this to a lesser extent, but man... the integration is better than ever, Windows Phone 8.1 will have presumably even more similarities in terms of its core kernel with Windows 8.1 or whatever version will be avaible at the time... it just opens up new ways of cross-platform developpement, for the moment i'll try to put my focus and efforts into this platform that i highly believe in (which is Windows Phone 8) and maybe from there i'll go explore other horizons such as Windows 8.x targeting ARM and x86 to just... make it compatible with everything, it's COOL !

Anyways, enough with the enthousiasm, if you've got any documentation or some useful stuff, throw a link i'll be very helpful, the reality is i'm VERY new to the programming stuff, and... yeah, any links will be indeniably helpful.

PS : For some reason the username i was trying to pick has been already taken, not sure why, it's quite unpredictable to say the least... so yeah, seems like my sister soul is around. ;-)

• Moved by Naomi N Friday, December 6, 2013 5:26 PM May be better forum
    Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:43 PM

All replies