none
Having to Force Check-in Enterprise resources - constantly RRS feed

• Question

• All,

I am having to Force check-in Resources as it is causing the AD syncronisation to partially fail. When i look at the Check-in, the resources are not checked out to anyone. I have enabled logging on the Sharepoint services, and get the same error every time , but when i search to see which resouce is causing this, the user does not actually exist (if that tag is the user). I have included the error at the end of this msg.

It is the same 20 users every time!

I have 2 actual syncs running from Project, 1 for the Admins - Works without any problems, and 1 for Team Leads, which fails.

Software - Win2003 Server

Sharepoint 2003

Project Server 2007

Any ideas would be helpful, as i've searched the web for the following error, no luck there, and every permutation i can think of that i do get a result on points to a user, but which one?

If any more info is required, just ask.

Regards

Marc

11/01/2010 14:55:10.23  Microsoft.Office.Project.Server (0x10BC) 0x0528 Project Server                 Project Server Active Directory 8yjj Verbose  PWA:http://44-appsserver/pwa, SSP:SharedServices1, User:NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE, PSI:   Leaving HandleResourceUpdateErrors ed043986-29e2-4137-a36d-88116d9907ea

Friday, November 12, 2010 12:45 PM

Answers

All replies