DECODING WORD PAD RRS feed

• Question

• I HAVE WINDOWS VISTA HOME,BECAUSE OF MULTIPLE PROBLEMS I HAD TO DELETE THE TOTAL SYSTEM, BEFORE DELETING ANYTHING I BACKED UP EVERYTHING ON TO A DVD DISC AND AFTER REINSTALLING THE OPERATING SYSTEM DISC THAT WAS INCLUDED WITH MY COMPUTER WHEN I PURCHASED IT SOME OF MY DOCUMENT FILES IN WORD PAD CAME BACK AS CODED, IS THERE A WAY FOR ME TO DECODE THESE FILES ? AND SOME OF THEM WOUND UP IN WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER BUT I AM UNABLE TO RETRIEVE THEM, IS THERE A WAY TO RETRIEVE ANY OF THESE ILES ?
    • Moved by Donte Newbill [MSFT] Wednesday, April 7, 2010 9:26 PM To increase the chances of receiving the correct answer or resolution. (From:Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal)
    Wednesday, April 7, 2010 4:25 PM

All replies

• Hello EDRAYS,

As this is outside of Microsoft Online Services support field, I am going to move this topic to a more appropriate thread to increase the chances of you receiving the correct answer or resolution.

Thanks,

Donte

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 9:25 PM
  • Hello EDRAYS,

As this is outside of Microsoft Online Services support field, I am going to move this topic to a more appropriate thread to increase the chances of you receiving the correct answer or resolution.

Thanks,

Donte

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 9:25 PM