none
HOW TO UNLOCK A DRIVE PROTECTED BY BITLOCKER WITHOUT ITS PASSWORD AND RECOVERY KEY ?(I LOST MY PASSWORD AND RECOVERY KEY) RRS feed

Answers

• Hi  ashish,

The drive must be unlocked by the recovery password or recovery key. But you lost it and haven’t print the recovery information or save it anywhere. No any other method to help you.

I am sorry for that. I suggest you consult professional data recovery company.

Best regards,

Karen Hu

Monday, June 17, 2013 9:38 AM

All replies

• Hi  ashish,

The drive must be unlocked by the recovery password or recovery key. But you lost it and haven’t print the recovery information or save it anywhere. No any other method to help you.

I am sorry for that. I suggest you consult professional data recovery company.

Best regards,

Karen Hu

Monday, June 17, 2013 9:38 AM
  • I found this on another post. Hoefully it helps.

Hi,

Another way to get back your key is that if your computer can work properly, you can follow these steps to copy your Bitlocker key out:

1. Open Bitlocker Drive Encryption by clicking  Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Security, and then clicking Bitlocker Drive Encryption.‌
    2. Click Manage BitLocker, and then follow the instructions.

Follow this wizard, you can save your Recovery key as a txt file into another location except the system root directory.

Hope this could be helpful!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:36 PM
  • Q.  "HOW TO UNLOCK A DRIVE PROTECTED BY BITLOCKER WITHOUT ITS PASSWORD AND RECOVERY KEY ?(I LOST MY PASSWORD AND RECOVERY KEY)"

A.  Without the original password and recovery key, the encrypted drive will remain encrypted forever.  You might try looking into a reputable Data Recovery Service.

Carey Frisch

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:41 PM
  • Hi Johnston,

Good day,

Few months ago i can protected my drive content with Bit-locker Password. We are using so many times its very useful to us. But i had save Bit-Locker Recovery Key text file On my E: drive which was protected.

After few days i Suddenly change my password but cont remember in my memory. I had tried a different types while entire the password not possible.

I have stored my recovery key on E:Drive, but i cont find.

Is it possible to unlock, any one can help me please. I am waiting of your hasty feedback with helpful result.

Looking forward your feedback,

Regards, Imran

DEAR FRIENDS, STILLED WAITING YOUR REPLY OF ABOVE HELP.

• Edited by Imran69 Tuesday, April 14, 2015 9:09 AM EXPECTING URGENT REPLY FROM ALL
    • Proposed as answer by MAHAVEER SINGH RATHORE Friday, January 27, 2017 8:05 AM
    Tuesday, April 14, 2015 6:55 AM
  • Sir yadi aapka solutaino ho gaya hai to please meri bhi help karna

meri bhi yehi same problem hai

please

Mahaveer Singh Rathore

+91-9782408250

Friday, January 27, 2017 8:06 AM
  • Have a look on below link:

http://www.m3datarecovery.com/bitlocker-drive-data-recovery/unlock-bitlocker-without-password-recovery-key.html

Note: We do not guarantee of this link.

Friday, January 27, 2017 10:15 AM