Deleted RRS feed

All replies

• You'll need to provide a little more information.

Are you trying to say that a certificate is automatically being published to the Front End Server(s) personal, intermediate, or trusted root stores on the local machines? If so then this will be an Active Directory group policy that will be pushing the certificate.

If you're not saying that, then I don't know what you mean. where is it appearing after 5 days, where are you looking?

Kind regards
    Ben

Note: If you find a post informative, please mark it so using the arrow to the left. If it answers a question you've asked, please mark the thread as answered to aid others when they're looking for solutions to similar problems.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 7:29 PM
  • Hi Jitender,

If I understand correctly, you have 4 frond end pools A BCD, FE servers will receive other pools certificate automatically in the A FE pool? The other pools are the same

Where did you find these certificates? on the Microsoft Management Console?

Which kind of the certificates will be add automatically? Pool certificate?

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, November 2, 2017 9:22 AM
  • Deleted
    Thursday, November 2, 2017 12:24 PM
  • Deleted
    Thursday, November 2, 2017 12:26 PM
  • Hi Jitender,

It is wired,did you use same certificates in these FE pools? I did a test, it will not push other pools' certificates.

Best Regards,

Leon-Lu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, November 7, 2017 9:37 AM