Problem with OData into PowerShell - size limit? RRS feed

• Question

• I have been using this script to pull data into Powershell from my CRM software (Altru) using an OData feed. I think I'm coming up against a size limit. The parameters of my feed are set using a query wizard in the CRM software. It works fine with small queries, say, less than 2,000 rows. When they are larger, I don't get an error message, there's just a null value in $programs_data.

I don't have any problem loading the feed in Excel. A CSV of the results that didn't make it into PowerShell is just over 1 MB. I have also found that when I have a query that works, and I then add more columns to the results, it stops working. So the limit seems to be size, not number of rows.

Here's the method I'm using to pull the OData feed:

$url = "OData Feed URL"

$programs_data = Invoke-RestMethod -Uri $url -Credential $MyCredential

• Edited by DAMMatteson Thursday, August 3, 2017 1:28 PM
    Thursday, August 3, 2017 1:26 PM

All replies

• Hi,
    Thank you for your question. I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Frank

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 7, 2017 5:21 AM